Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM
Copyright Licensing Agreement for Ayurlog: National Journal of Research in Ayurved Science
I declare (on behalf of me and my co-authors) that the submitted manuscript titled has not previously been published and is not currently being considered elsewhere for publication in another journal and that I am (we are) the sole owner(s) of the manuscript thereof and of all rights, title, and interest therein.
I agree (on behalf of me and my coauthors) to the following:
1- I (we) hereby assign to the publisher of the journal. Ayurlog: National Journal of Research in Ayurved Science the right to (Electronically and print) publish and distribute the said manuscript and to create a derivative print work from said manuscript. The assignment shall be effective so long as the manuscript is available on computer networks.
2- I (we) shall remain the owner of the copyright in said manuscript. I (we) may publish the manuscript in any other journal or medium but such publication must include the notice that the manuscript was first published by Ayurlog: National Journal of Research in Ayurved Science Journals including reference to the corresponding issue.
3- I (we) agree to hold the publisher of the Journal, Ayurlog: National Journal of Research in Ayurved Science harmless for any unauthorized use of the paper by the journal subscribers.
4- I (we) confirm that I (we) have obtained all the necessary permissions to include in the paper items such as quotations, figures, and the results of government sponsored research.
5- I (we) enclose where necessary written permission of authors and publishers to use any copyright material (previously published figures and tables).
6- I (we) confirm that after the publication of my (our) manuscript in Ayurlog: National Journal of Research in Ayurved Science, the publisher has the sole authority of the paper. The publisher has the authority to use the content of the whole paper or part of it, in an edited book, or other mediums, without the permission of authors.
7- All disputes subject to Kurla, Mumbai court jurisdiction. This Copyright Licensing Agreement comes into force the day of sending this completed electronic form.